How to Post a Task?
To start posting a task, please sign up an account with Taskifly.
Signing up an account on Taskify is completely free! Simply go to taskifly.com and select the “sign up” button on the top right corner. You can sign up by using your email or social media accounts (eg. Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Twitter). All fields are required other than phone number.
After signing up by your email account, you will receive an email confirming your account and setting up a new password. If you used your social media account to sign up, you will be directed to your profile.
How to Post a Task:
After signing up an account, you can start posting in a few easy steps!
1) Select the post button to post a task that you want help with. As a Requester, you will select to post a task. Please be sure to fill in the main category of your post and the sub-category. Select next to continue.
2) You are required to fill in two mandatory fields including: Task title & Describe your task/services in more detail. Others fields are optional including: Price, To be completed in person/online, Payment by, Location, & Available until Date (Filling in optional fields will make your task easier to be seen by more potential Workers).
- Task title*: Requires you to fill in your task name.
- Price*: Set a budget on how much you are willing to spend.
- To Be Completed In Person/Online: Choose how you want your tasker to complete your task by person or online.
- Payment by: You may choose to pay by credit card or cash.
- Location: Fill in where your task needs to be completed.
- Task Date & Time: Fill in when your task needs to be completed.
- Details of the Task*: Provide as much details as you can about your task.
Select next to continue
3) You will have the option to upload images related to your task, simply by selecting choose file (Please make sure your image files are png, gif, jpg, or jpeg and the file size is smaller than 2mb).
4) After clicking on post now, your task will be posted! You may view your task under my activities in your dashboard.
After posting a task, other users can submit comments on your task to inquire about your task before bidding. This can be viewed under the Comments section of your task. You will be notified if someone has commented in your task and you will receive these notifications on the top right bell icon.
Within your task, you may edit any information by selecting the edit button or remove the entire post by selecting the delete button. Keep in mind if you have accepted a bid, you will no longer be able to make changes or delete your post.
If there are potential Workers who have made an offer to your task, you will receive notifications under the bell icon or through email. You can review these offers in full detail within your task. You may choose freely which potential Workers to work with by accepting or rejecting their offers.
If you have selected credit card as your payment transaction, you are required to provide your credit card details to process the payment.
Once your task is assigned to a Worker, you can use our Taskichat instant messaging system to further communicate with them. By selecting the chat now box in your task or the envelope icon on the top right corner will direct you to Taskichat.
Pay and Review Now:
Your task is now completed and you want to pay and review your dedicated Worker. Simply by selecting the pay and review now button in your task and you can easily process your payment. During the payment process, you are welcome to add any tips for them and select the Pay Now button.
After payment, you are welcome to leave a review & rating for your Worker.
If there are any problems between you and the other party, you may select I have a dispute button in your task. You will then be taken to a form where you can provide further details on the scenario. Please be sure to provide as much detail as possible. We will do the best we can to investigate and attempt to resolve the problem. Of course the best way is always to work it out with the party!